The company known as T-Mobile International deals in telecommunications and operates under Deutsche Telekom. Its headquarters is located in Germany, and its main products are cell phones, PDAs, tablets and similar devices.
Along with this, T-Mobile offers services dealing with mobile communications. It mainly caters to the United States, the US Virgin Islands, Europe, and Puerto Rico. T-Mobile is also the official sponsor for many sporting events.
This company is a very large one and has a workforce of almost 50,000. It annually churns out a revenue of $32 billion. It has been hailed by Forbes Magazine as one of the best-employing companies in America. This is no surprise, as the benefits and wages of its employees are exemplary.
There are several positions available at T-Mobile, including retail sales associates, customer service representatives, and sales representatives. The salaries start from $11.46 per hour for a call center representative, which is among the lowest paying posts.
Benefit for Employees
T-Mobile International is generally considered to be a great place to work. Most of its benefits include the following:
- Employees have access to three medical plans according to their location and designation.
- Two dental plans are also provided.
- The health benefits package is far-reaching and convenient, including eye care as well as the more general dental and medical plans.
- Employees are given a 401(k), stock options, tuition and childcare assistance, life insurance, parental leave, general leave, and disability benefits.
- There are employee discounts on mobile services.
- There are all kinds of perks and growth opportunities for anyone working at T-Mobile.
- Employees have the ability to retain the balance between work life and home life.
- The environment at T-Mobile is motivating and energetic.
T-Mobile and Felons
Applying for a position at this company is relatively easy since all one has to do is look for the application online. If your application is approved, you would be called in for an interview. After that, your hiring would depend on your background check.
As a rule, T-Mobile is not very open to hiring felons. However, there is no restriction on applying for a position there. If the crime committed is not violent or too serious, there are higher chances of getting hired. Furthermore, the more time passes between the felon’s release and the time of application, the higher their chances of employment.
Find jobs and apply at https://tmobile.careers/.